In case you are unable to log in to your account due to an incorrect password, this article will guide you on how to reset your password and regain access.
- Go to the login page of the website or application where you are unable to access your account.
- Click on the "Forgot Password" button located at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click on "Submit".
- Check your email inbox for an email from us with instructions on how to create a new password.
- Follow the instructions provided in the email to reset your password. IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you use the same email address that you used while signing up for the account to log in.
- If you have never created an account, please go to the "New Account" page to create one.
- For a visual demonstration of the password reset process, please refer to the short video below.
We hope that this guide helps you reset your password and regain access to your account. If you continue to face any issues, please contact our support team for assistance.